Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Friendship is Loving, Caring & Sharing

Good Morning Everyone!  It's Tuesday and that means it's a new challenge at Twist Of Faith Cards and this weeks theme is FRIENDSHIP.  Our sponsor is Milk Coffee and the prize is your choice of 5 of their oh-so-cute images.
For my card, I have used Two Little Girls by Milk Coffee.  Such a fun one to color!  This reminded me of braiding my daughters' hair when they were younger.  I miss that so much.  Now I must wait and hope for some granddaughters...
 
I invite you to visit the Twist Of Faith blog to see the gorgeous creations that my teammates have created.  Perhaps you'll be inspired to join the fun.

My sister is in town from Indiana and so I must cut this short so I can spend some time before she leaves tomorrow.  Thank you so much for stopping by today, I really do appreciate it.  I would love for you to leave a comment cuz it just makes my day so much happier.  I do wish you a day of Loving, Caring & Sharing my friends.  Have a good day, and better tomorrows!

♥ Laura c.

Challenges:

Anything Goes Buttons & Bows
Charisma Cardz Punch It! (2 Punches)
Craft Your Passion Totally Teal
Creative Inspirations One For The Girls
Everybody Art Challenge 3 Paper, 3 Punches, 3 Flowers
Sentimental Sundays Negative Space
The Sketchy Challenges Karen's Sketch
Top Tip Tuesday Layers

Supplies:

Image: Milk Coffee (Two Little Girls), Sentiment (My Computer)
Inks: Copic Markers, Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), ColorBox (Popcorn)
Patterned Paper: I have no idea, but isn't it cute?
Cardstock: Bazzill, Recollections
Die Cuts: Spellbinders (Labels Eight, Scalloped Circles), Creative Memories (Circle), Cricut (Fence)
Punches: McGill (Leaves, Mini Heart), EKSuccess (Paper Shaper Leaves)
Misc: Prima (Got Flowers), Michael's (Hemp), Stitching

11 comments:

Eve said...

Wat een schattige kaart Laura.
Groetjes Eve

Anne-Marie said...

Laura, this is fabulous.... you got so many lovely details on your pretty card, and coloured up so beautifully, too.....just love it!

Helen Dooley said...

This is just too sweet!

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable! I'm the worst for falling asleep at the beauty parlor. Every time they work on my hair it relaxes me and I just conk out. They've learned to strap me in..LOL! Love this precious image and all the wonderful layers. :)

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Lisa xx

Kristi said...

What cuties these are! A lovely card too! Love the colors and papers you chose.
Thanks for joining us over at Sentimental Sundays!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and so adorable.
Thank you for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby

Sonia said...

WOW! love all the details and great use of negative space...thanks for joining us at SS...HUGS...SK:)

alethea said...

This is a really sweet card!!! Love the colours! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Totally Teal challenge!! HUgsxx

Deneen said...

What a sweet card, I love the layers, and the sewing too.

ellyscard creatief said...

What a sweet card.
Gr Elly

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Awwwww:) They are super cute:)
Tabitha's Designs
Great price digi paper:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...